Employment at Jones National Bank and Trust Co.
Come join our team! Jones National Bank and Trust Co. often has full-time and part-time positions available! Enjoy some of the benefits of working full-time at Jones National Bank and Trust Co. including but not limited to:
• 401k plan
• Bank hours and vacation days
• Opportunities for advancement
Apply in person at:
Jones National Bank and Trust Co.
203 South 6th Street
PO Box 469
Seward, Nebraska 68434
Mortgage Loan Originator
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Lead and develop the mortgage lending department of the bank.
- Responsible for developing new business while maintaining and servicing existing portfolio.
- Assure through evaluations, development and implementation that the Bank's mortgage lending products and services are competitive and profitable and that they work to position the Bank as the market leader.
- Responsible for the bank's secondary market.
- Required to comply with Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (S.A.F.E. Act)
- Mortgage Loan Originator must be familiar with lending regulatory compliance issues.
- We offer a competitive salary and and an excellent benefit package
- Please click on the link below for an application or visit any of our locations
Please click here for an employment application. Please return applications to: Jones National Bank, Attn: Renee Coufal, PO Box 469, Seward NE 68434 or you may return it to any of our locations.
Jones National Bank and Trust Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.