Jones National Bank and Trust Co. CDs - The Safe Choice Whatever Your Investment Timeline
What a great way to save for longer-term goals. CDs are Safe - because they are backed by the FDIC. So a CD from Jones National Bank and Trust Co. is a great tool for saving up for kids’ college or your retirement or that family vacation you have been looking forward to.
And, because CDs from Jones National Bank and Trust Co. have different maturity dates, they are the safe and flexible way to earn interest on your money- according to your terms. Whether you are saving for 3 months or 30 years, our CD interest rates will help meet your financial goals. Call a Jones National Bank and Trust Co. Personal Banker at 402-643-3602 and see which CD is right for your savings and investment goals.
Features of a CD
Back to Personal Savings Account
- Interest rates for new deposits and for renewing certificates are set on the second business day of each week and reflect current market conditions.
- Certificates of Deposit are automatically renewable, but can be cashed within ten days after maturity without a penalty.
- Interest is calculated on a 365 day year.
- Early Withdrawal Penalties: Time Certificates of Deposit (TCD’s) with an original maturity term of 12 months or less bear a penalty of three (3) month’s interest. TCD’s with an original maturity term of longer than 12 months and up to, and including, 24 months bear a penalty of six (6) month’s interest. TCD’s with an original maturity term of longer than 24 months and up to, and including 36 months bear a penalty of nine (9) month’s interest. TCD’s with an original maturity term of longer than 36 months bear a penalty of twelve (12) month’s interest. No brokered CD’s accepted.
- Loans are available which can be secured by a Jones National Bank and Trust Co. Certificate of Deposit. Visit with one of our Loan Officers to find out about this option. The interest rate on these loans is three percent above the rate being paid on the certificate.
- Interest rates for Certificates of Deposit of $100,000.00 or more are available upon request. These certificates can have a maturity of 7 days or more; they are frequently written for 30, 60, 90 days, or more.
Jones Bank Quick Facts
Did you know Jones National Bank and Trust Co. has been in business since 1883?
Read more about our history here.