Savings Accounts from Jones National Bank and Trust Co. The Core of a Solid Financial Plan
Water Heaters go out. Tires blow out. We want to make sure these little everyday emergencies don't cripple your budget. Financial planners recommend setting a little money aside each month to pay these unexpected household bills.
A savings account from Jones National Bank and Trust Co. is the perfect middle ground between everyday bills and long-term wealth building. You can use your checking account for monthly payments, and our CDs are a safe place to build up your long-term wealth.
Plus, a savings account is a great place to park that extra cash you save up for your next car or family vacation. And of course a savings account is a great way to start your child out on a lifetime journey of savings.
A Jones National Bank and Trust Co. Personal Banker is here to help answer any questions. Give us a call at 402-643-3602.
With a savings account from Jones National Bank and Trust Co. you get these great features:
Back to Personal Savings Account
- Minimum Balance - No minimum balance.
- Statement - Quarterly (Monthly, if electronic funds transfer).
- Interest Rate - Rate can change quarterly (January 1, April 1, July 1, and October 1) to reflect current market conditions. Interest computed on daily ledger balance and credited to the account quarterly.
- Transaction Information - Transfers from Savings Accounts to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, or telephone transfer, are limited to nine per quarter. Withdrawals made by mail, ATM, or in person are unlimited. A per withdrawal fee of $1.50 will be charged for each withdrawal in excess of nine during a quarterly statement cycle.
- Service Charge - If the ledger balance falls below $50 and there have been no deposits or withdrawals for a twelve (12) month period, there is a $4.00 dormant service charge per calendar quarter.
Jones Bank Quick Facts
Did you know Jones National Bank and Trust Co. has been in business since 1883?
Read more about our history here.