Website Jones Bank
Primary Job Purpose: Primarily responsible for providing friendly, courteous service to customers in a professional manner and actively cross-sell bank services. Listening to customer wants and recognizing what they need or what the bank can do to serve them better.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Pay checks and pay out monies after verifying signatures, ID and customer balances.
- Receive checks and cash for deposits, verify amounts and signatures and process transactions.
- Receive check orders and verify information.
- Answer phones in a courteous manner.
- Daily balance and maintain cash drawer.
- Assist customers with Electronic Banking Products.
- Balance and wrap coin.
- Receive checks or cash for loan payments, verify amounts, and process transaction.
- Work as a part of a team to achieve personal and branch customers referral goals.
- Establish individual goals and participate in departmental goals as they relate to the success of the bank’s Strategic Plan and specific job functions.
- Participate in the business development efforts of the bank.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Supervision: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education: A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred, but not required. Candidate must be 16 years old.
Experience: Experience handling or working with money is preferred. Must have basic computer knowledge and the ability to operate standard office equipment such as calculator, fax and copier.
Weekdays – 3:30/3:45 pm to 5:30 pm
Saturdays – 8:00 am – Noon
Other days as availability allows (breaks, etc) and additional hours are available in the summer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.