Making Life’s Tough Transitions Easier on Your Family
The duty of a Personal Representative is to handle the legal and financial issues of the estate of a deceased person. Many times a family member is named as a Personal Representative. There is another alternative, engaging the services of the Trust Department at Jones National Bank & Trust Company to handle this role.
Estate Administration Advantages:
- Professional experience and expertise in handling estates
- Can reduce tension among family members
- Reduces stress during a time of grieving and beyond
- Facilities and tools to handle the estate
Our Trust Officers have completed numerous professional seminars and classes including Advanced Trust Administration. They stay current on changing laws and are adept at working with other professionals and the court system.
You are our business, not something that gets done on the side at the end of the day. Our department works together to handle your estate!
Why add the family burden while you are going through an emotional time? Trust us to take care of the legal aspects of handling the estate. Please contact one of our Trust Officers at 402.643.3602 to discuss your needs.
Some of the investment products and alternatives discussed in the Trust Department
- are NOT insured by the FDIC
- are NOT deposits or other obligations
- are NOT guaranteed by Jones National Bank & Trust Company
- ARE subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of principal