Online Banking | Mobile Banking | eStatements & Notices | Bill Pay | Zelle® | Phone Advantage | Safe Deposit Boxes | Fee Schedule | Financial Calculator
We realize everyone is on the move and needs to access their banking information on their computers, tablets or smart phones. Jones Bank has a dynamic and secure online banking portal for your convenience. If you do not have online banking, you can sign up by clicking here.
Enjoy the convenience of Online Banking at your fingertips from your mobile device with our Mobile Banking.
Jones Bank Mobile Banking App
To download Jones Bank’s Mobile & Tablet Apps:
- Go to the App Store or Google Play
- Search for Jones Bank
- Install the App
- Enter your User Name, Answer the Security Questions(s) & Enter your Password
- Begin Using the App!
Or click on the banner below for the app!
Depositing a check is no longer an errand. Save a trip to the bank. Deposit from anywhere. It’s easy, secure and convenient with FREE Mobile Deposit!
- Login to the Jones Bank App and tap the button for mobile deposit
- Endorse your check and write “For Mobile Deposit Only” under the endorsement
- Take a picture of your check, front and back
- You’re ready to deposit into your account
Jones Bank Alerts
Stay on top of your finances with Jones Bank Alerts! Get notifications from our mobile banking app. Custom alerts in our mobile app allow you to enjoy peace of mind wherever you go. You can:
- Monitor account balances and activity
- Get deposit and withdrawal notifications
- Control security alerts
- And much more
Stay on top of your money 24/7. Enroll in Jones Bank Alerts with our mobile app today. When in the app, click More, click Alerts and follow the instructions. Text and email alerts are also available in online banking.
You must be enrolled in Online Banking to use SMS/Text Banking. You also must enroll in text banking by going to User Options-Mobile Banking Profile and follow the prompts for text banking. Once enrolled, text one of the following commands to 96924 to receive account information directly to your phone.
BAL – Balance Inquiry
HIST+Account Nickname – Transaction History
HELP – Obtain Information on SMS/Text Commands
*Mobile Banking is free for Jones Bank Online Banking customers. Data plan with your mobile device is required, please check with your wireless carrier for fees that may apply.
For Jones Bank’s Security Tips, please click here.
eStatements & Notices
Any statement or notice that we send in the mail, such as checking account statements, loan maturity notices, overdraft notices, etc are available electronically. To enroll in eStatements and eNotices:
- Log into your Online Banking Account
- Click Profile in the upper right hand side of Online Banking
- Click Edit beside Electronic Statements
- Select Electronic Statements/Notices beside the account(s) you wish to enroll
- Click the link to electronic statements terms and conditions
- Read the disclosure and note the 4 digit confirmation code at the bottom
- Check the box beside “I have read and accept the electronic statements terms and conditions”
- Enter the 4 digit Confirmation Code
- Click Enroll
Jones Bank offers Bill Pay to customers! You can pay utilities, businesses, individuals and more without writing a check. You can avoid trips to the post office or mailbox and save money on stamps, envelopes and checks!
Bill Pay is FREE to our customers and there is no limit to the number of transactions you can make.
You can take care of your bills in 3 Easy Steps
- Pick the bill you want to pay
- Enter bill information
- Choose how much and when to send
To enroll in Bill Pay, log into your Online Banking Account, Click on Bill Pay Tab and follow the prompts and begin using Bill Pay!
If you have additional checking accounts you would like to use to pay bills, please contact our Bookkeeping Department at 402-643-4040.
Zelle is a convenient way to send money using your mobile banking app or online banking account.
For more information about Zelle, click here.
For Zelle Frequently Asked Questions, click here.
Phone Advantage gives you control over your accounts, 24-hours a day, with one phone call. You can get up to date information on your account(s), transfer funds between accounts, make loan payments, check CD interest rates and verify which checks have cleared your account.
Safe Deposit Boxes
A Jones Bank Safe Deposit Box is a cost-effective way to ensure your items are protected from fire, flood, and other natural disasters. A Safe Deposit Box gives you the most secure way to store your wills, birth certificates, car titles, insurance policies and other important documents. Your items are protected from being lost or misplaced and your family members will know where to find important papers.
For current Safe Deposit Box rates, please click here.
For our current Fee Schedule, please click here.
The calculators below are provided by the American Bankers Association. They are intended to give you general guidelines and cannot predict factors unique to your finances. For more information or assistance with your personal finances, please contact us at 402-643-3602.
- Mortgage Payment Calculator
- College Savings Calculator
- Rent or Buy Calculator
- Auto Payment Calculator
- Affordable Mortgage Calculator