Conservators are appointed by the court on behalf of an individual who is incapable of properly providing for their own financial needs.
The Trust Department can provide services such as:
- Managing the conservatee’s finances and assets
- Paying bills
- Investing money
- Filing tax returns
Please contact us today at 402.643.3602 to determine if our Conservatorship services are right for your needs.
Some of the investment products and alternatives discussed in the Trust Department
- are NOT insured by the FDIC
- are NOT deposits or other obligations
- are NOT guaranteed by Jones Bank
- ARE subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of principal