Conservators are appointed by the court on behalf of an individual who is incapable of properly providing for their own financial needs.
The Trust Department can provide services such as:
- Managing the conservatee’s finances and assets
- Paying bills
- Investing money
- Filing tax returns
Please contact us today at 402-643-3602 to determine if our Conservatorship services are right for your needs.
Some of the investment products and alternatives discussed in the Trust Department
- are NOT insured by the FDIC
- are NOT deposits or other obligations
- are NOT guaranteed by Jones Bank
- ARE subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of principal