Make sure your farm is adequately covered!

Jones Bank offers farm property insurance to ensure that your family farm is covered.  Our Insurance Agents are here to help you with your unique property insurance needs.

Farm Property Insurance coverage include:

  • Dwelling Coverage
  • Household Personal Property
  • Loss of Use
  • Scheduled Farm Personal Property
  • Unscheduled (Blanket) Farm Personal Property
  • Liability Coverage
  • Recreational Vehicles

In addition to your farm’s property coverage needs, we offer an array of crop insurance products.

Contact us today at 402-643-3602 or 402-784-2200 to discuss your farm insurance needs.

*Insurance Products are:  Not a deposit, Not FDIC Insured, Not insured by any federal government agency, Not guaranteed by the bank, May go down in value