Jones Bank takes pride in the expertise of its loan department staff and the service we provide. Please talk to one of our qualified loan officers today!
Personal Loans – We provide personal loans for a variety of purposes – vacations, medical expenses, debt consolidation and more. Our lenders provide exceptional service and are here to help you.
Auto Loans – Whether you are purchasing a new or used vehicle, our loan officers make the process simple.
Nebraska Energy Loans – Energy prices, including electricity and natural gas, continue to increase each year. A Nebraska Energy Loan helps you save money on many common home improvements. Many common home, building or system energy improvements qualify for financing. These projects are generally cost-effective and can be financed with a low interest loan for up to 10 years or 5 years for appliances. Updates that can qualify for a Nebraska Energy Loan include:
- Refrigerator, Freezer, Dishwasher or Washing Machine Replacements
- New Windows, Glass Doors or New Doors
- High Efficiency Heating Equipment
- High Efficiency Air Conditioning Equipment
- High Efficiency Water Heater
- Thermostats & Other Controls
- High Efficiency Lighting & Controls
- Alternative Fuel Vehicles
- Telecommunications Equipment
- Other Energy Efficiency & Waste Minimization
Required efficiency standards for other improvements are listed on specific forms. Contact Jones Bank to request a brochure or for more information about Nebraska Energy Loans. You may also contact the:<a href="http://www.neo.ne.gov">Nebraska Energy Office</a>